Founders 10x is our industry agnostic accelerator tailored for founders who are ready to accelerate their startup and explore global opportunities. The program offers 10 weeks of intensive programming plus 6 months incubation.
Founders 10x is our flagship industry-agnostic accelerator, tailored for high-potential startups who are founded by current UNSW students, staff or alumni. We run 2 programs a year which consist of 10 weeks intensive programming and 6 months incubation. We accept up to 10 startups per cohort.
If your startup is accepted, you’ll receive:
- $20k in funding with a SAFE (Simple Agreement for Future Equity).
- 10 weeks of accelerated learning from industry and startup experts.
- An additional 6 months incubation after the 10 week program.
- An immersive trip to the U.S
- Co-working space at UNSW.
- Access to our network of mentors, investors and Founders Program alumni.
- A slot at Demo Night to pitch to investors and the startup ecosystem.
Who is 10x for?
- Established founders who want to become more resilient, learn how to build traction and how to scale.
- Founders who want to participate in an intensive modular program. Each week you’ll learn new techniques to practice and implement.
- Founders keen to access UNSW’s outstanding network of founders, alumni, subject matter experts and mentors.
- Founders keen to experience a Silicon Valley immersion.
- If you are health technology startup, please check our tailored Health 10x program here.
- You are a founder of a currently operating startup.
- Your startup has at least one co-founder who is a UNSW student, staff or alumni.
- You have a proof of concept, prototype or MVP.
- You’ve got some market validation through customer take up or engagement.
- You can commit to participating full-time in the program for the full 10 weeks.
- You’re prepared to sign the Founders Pledge to give back to the UNSW Entrepreneurship community.
How do I apply?
- Applications for the our next cohort open April 2019
- Applications close 16 June 2019
- Selected teams will be notified 16 July 2019
- Program commences 14 August 2019
- Program concludes 25 October 2019
- Demo night 30 October 2019