Founders 10x is our industry agnostic accelerator tailored for founders who are ready to accelerate their startup and explore global opportunities. The program offers 10 weeks of intensive programming plus 6 months incubation.
Applications are now open!
Applications are now open for 10x Accelerator Cohort 5, now kicking off August 2020. We'll assess applications as they come in, so submit yours today!
Deadline for applications will be May 2020.
Founders 10x is our flagship industry-agnostic accelerator, tailored for high-potential startups who are founded by current UNSW students, staff or alumni. We run 2 programs a year which consist of 10 weeks intensive programming and 6 months incubation. We accept up to 10 startups per cohort.
If your startup is accepted, you’ll receive:
- $20k in funding with a SAFE (Simple Agreement for Future Equity).
- 10 weeks of accelerated learning from industry and startup experts.
- An additional 6 months incubation after the 10 week program.
- An immersive trip to the U.S
- Co-working space at UNSW.
- Access to our network of mentors, investors and Founders Program alumni.
- A slot at Demo Night to pitch to investors and the startup ecosystem.
Who is 10x for?
- Established founders who want to become more resilient, learn how to build traction and how to scale.
- Founders who want to participate in an intensive modular program. Each week you’ll learn new techniques to practice and implement.
- Founders keen to access UNSW’s outstanding network of founders, alumni, subject matter experts and mentors.
- Founders keen to experience a Silicon Valley immersion.
- If you are health technology startup, please check our tailored Health 10x program here.
- You are a founder of a currently operating startup.
- Your startup has at least one co-founder who is a UNSW student, staff or alumni.
- You have a proof of concept, prototype or MVP.
- You’ve got some market validation through customer take up or engagement.
- You can commit to participating full-time in the program for the full 10 weeks.
- You’re prepared to sign the Founders Pledge to give back to the UNSW Entrepreneurship community.
- Applications close May 2020
- Program starts August 2020