Service profile: Founder-first program that delivers the technology, go-to-market, and community benefits needed to catalyse startup success.
- Up to $120,000 of free Azure Cloud for 2 years
- Microsoft Power Platform (coming soon)
- Office 365 (with Microsoft Teams)
- Dynamics 365 Developer Tools: GitHub Enterprise & Visual Studio
Enterprise Technical Support:
- Unlimited 24x7 technical, billing and subscription support.
- Work one-on-one with a Microsoft Engineer to architect, design, implement, migrate, or grow your applications.
- Customised Go-To-Market plan tailored to your business.
- Bidirectional qualified lead-sharing.
- Go-To-Market and joint-selling opportunities.
- Dedicated Success Manager support.
- Quarterly account planning.
- Customer access events.
- Promotion via PR and social media.
- Offering an innovative technical solution that supports customers in their digital transformation
- Less than seven years in existence - less than $25M in total annual revenue
- Seed, Series A, B, or C stage (or validated equivalent) - further terms and conditions: https://startups.microsoft.com/en-us/benefits/
Eligibility: All UNSW Founders Programs
How do I get access? Get access through booking a Coach & Connect session