Unleash your entrepreneurial potential!
Thank you for your interest in the UNSW Founders New Wave program. New Wave applications are open to UNSW students, staff and alumni who identify as women.
- You can apply as an individual and we will help you form a team.
- You can apply as a team with a minimum of 2 members and maximum of 5 members (including yourself)
- You can only apply as a team if you have a project idea
- All team members must be either a UNSW student, staff or alumni
- Only one application per team is required, submitted by the team leader
New Wave runs for two weeks in the T1-T2 term break (17 May - 28 May, 2021), during which you will:
- Collaborate with like-minded women and work on a project/startup idea
- Learn essential entrepreneurial skills like pitching, leadership and design thinking
- Learn from experts who will deliver masterclasses on how to create a startup
- Be guided by industry-leading mentors
- Pitch at a showcase event to industry leaders and win amazing prizes
- Attend events to network, make friends and have fun!
Applications to New Wave are assessed on merit and relevance.
If you have any questions, feel free to email Kristen Phillips (New Wave Program Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE AT 4PM ON Thursday 29th APRIL, 2020.