The New Wave program addresses the under-representation of women in entrepreneurship by empowering UNSW students, staff or alumni who identify as women to launch startups.
New Wave will support 60 women in Cohort 8 (Aug - Sept 21) to access the right professional network and community, upskill and connect with industry experts.
🌊 There are four things you need to know before applying 👇
1. Each year New Wave has grown exponentially, making it an in-demand program. To maintain the quality of experience for participants we are capping the numbers for this cohort and ensuring those accepted into the program are committed & growth oriented individuals. In order to assess your application please outline your reasons for joining below including any specific goals and how you feel New Wave will help you achieve them.
2. The principles taught in New Wave have been tried and tested, with profound results for the hundreds of women founders we have worked with all over the world.
3. Our mission is to support and inspire you, which is why we have pulled together loads of complimentary resources, workshops and events for you to access during the program.
4. The UNSW Founders team, speakers & mentors are so excited to be sharing knowledge and wisdom with you and to help you unlock you inner entrepreneur.
5. Most importantly of all, beyond launching a startup, New Wave has led many women to find careers in global tech companies and even in UNSW's own portfolio startups. Learning and apply creative & innovative thinking techniques has literally changed the lives of many New Wave participants, so we know it will help transform yours too.
Are you ready? 🏄♀️
For all enquiries related to New Wave, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org