Other companies in this cohort
Founders 10x is our flagship accelerator, tailored for high-potential UNSW startups who want to strengthen their entrepreneurship skills and accelerate their ventures to be investor-ready.
What is Founders 10x Accelerator?
Founders 10x is UNSW’s flagship accelerator, tailored for high-potential UNSW startups who want to strengthen their entrepreneurship skills and accelerate their ventures to be investor-ready.
If your startup is accepted, you’ll receive:
- $20k in funding.
- 10 weeks of accelerated learning from industry and startup experts with a wealth of experience.
- A trip to Silicon Valley to participate in intensive workshops.
- Co-working space with UNSW Founders in Residence.
- A slot at Demo Day to pitch your startup to investors
Who is 10x for?
- Established founders who want to become more resilient, learn how to build traction and how to scale.
- Founders who want to participate in an intensive modular program. Each week you’ll learn new techniques to practice and implement.
- Founders keen to access UNSW’s outstanding network of founders, alumni and mentors with domain expertise.
- Founders keen to experience a Silicon Valley immersion. We’ll take you to a a San Francisco-based innovation hub where talent from around the world gathers to disrupt their thinking.
- You are a co-founder of a currently operating startup.
- Your startup has at least one co-founder who is a UNSW student, staff or alum.
- You have a proof of concept, prototype or MVP.
- You’ve got at least some market validation through customer take up or engagement.
- You can commit to participating in the program for the full 3 months.
- You’re prepared to sign the Founders Pledge to give back to the UNSW Entrepreneurship community.
- Program commences 28th January 2019
- 3 day bootcamp to take place mid-January
Applications for the first cohort 2019 open October 2018
Applications close 25th November 2018
Shortlisted teams will pitch on 12 December 2018
Selected teams will be notified 14 December 2018
Contact Program Manager Luke Deacon (email@example.com)