Founders 10x is our flagship accelerator, tailored for high-potential UNSW startups who want to strengthen their entrepreneurship skills and accelerate their ventures to be investor-ready.
What is Founders 10x Accelerator?
Founders 10x is UNSW’s flagship accelerator, tailored for high-potential UNSW startups who what to strengthen their entrepreneurship skills and accelerate their ventures to be investor-ready.
If your startup is accepted, you’ll receive:
- $20k in funding.
- 10 weeks of accelerated learning from industry and startup experts with a wealth of experience.
- A trip to Silicon Valley to participate in intensive workshops.
- Co-working space with UNSW Founders in Residence.
- A slot at Demo Day to pitch your startup to investors
- An opportunity to win a 2-week immersion in Silicon Valley.
Who is 10x for?
- Established founders who want to become more resilient, learn how to build traction and how to scale.
- Founders who want to participate in an intensive modular program. Each week you’ll learn new techniques to practice and implement.
- Founders keen to access UNSW’s outstanding network of founders, alumni and mentors with domain expertise.
- Founders keen to experience a Silicon Valley immersion. We’ll take you to a a San Francisco-based innovation hub where talent from around the world gathers to disrupt their thinking.
- You are a co-founder of a currently operating startup.
- Your startup has at least one co-founder who is a UNSW student, staff or alum (within 5 years).
- You have a proof of concept, prototype or MVP.
- You’ve got at least some market validation through customer take up or engagement.
- You can commit to participating in the program for the full 3 months.
- You’re prepared to sign the Founders Pledge to give back to the UNSW Entrepreneurship community.