Service profile: Help startup businesses around IBM’s key initiatives by providing resources, global reach and in-depth knowledge and experience with the world's largest enterprise customers.
Perk details: Access to technology usage credits, leading experts and enterprise-grade Cloud, Data, IoT, Blockchain and AI technologies to help solve real problems and ultimately help get their innovative products to market faster.
- $1,000/month in Builder IBM Cloud credits for one year.
- $10,000/month in Premium IBM Cloud credits for up to one year. Up to $120K in IBM Cloud credits.
- Must have been founded (if the applicant is a corporation, must have been incorporated) within the 5 years immediately preceding the application;
- Operate its own public website on their own domain;
- Provide a contact email address on its own domain;
- Must have less than USD$1,000,000 in revenues during the 12 months immediately preceding the application;
- Clients will not be accepted who are simply reselling hosting services;
- IBM reserves the right to prioritise based on additional criteria.
- Must meet the program’s Builder Edition eligibility requirements, plus the following:
- Up to Series A-level funding ($5M max);
- Must be working with an approved startup community partner (such as a VC, accelerator, or incubator);
- IBM will contact the applicant to discuss additional factors necessary to determine eligibility for the higher credit.
- Builder: All UNSW Founders
- Premium: 10x Accelerator startups only
How do I get access? Get access through booking a Coach & Connect session